PRICES & PAYMENT METHODS
a) If you want a printable, full-color, high-resolution image (A4), the prices are as follows:
- base price: $30 USD (and for this you get a drawing of one character without any background)
- every additional character: $20
- background: $10, unless you want something more detailed than my usual stuff, then the price might increase.
b) If you want something smaller, just to enjoy on the screen of your device of choice:
- base price: $20
- additional characters: $15 each
- background: $8
c) If you want a black & white piece (as in, just inks) in high resolution, the prices are as follows:
- base price: $15
- additional characters: $10 each
- background: $5
d) low-res bw pieces are as follows:
- base price: $10
- additional characters: +$5 each
- background: $3
d) grayscale manga-style shading hi-res prices as in b)
e) grayscale manga-style shading low-res prices as in c)
2. The price may vary slightly depending on how complicated you want your picture to be. In that case I will tell you how and why it may increase so you can decide for yourself if it's reasonable.
3. I start working when I receive the money, not the other way around.
4. I accept payments only via PayPal, and I also require the clients to cover any PP fees that might come up.
1. I can draw you pretty much anything, unless it's nauseating beyond my standards (and my standards are pretty, uh, lenient).
2. You get three previews of your picture, the preliminary sketch, one of the lineart and one of the colored version (unless you want only inks, then you get two previews). Each time you're able to point out things you might want changed, and I can't stress that enough--you can't ask for any changes in the lineart once the colors have been added, so think really hard if the lineart preview is to you liking before you approve it.
3. Regarding the printable works -- usually I work with A4 format, but if you want something bigger, the price will increase because it's a pain drawing stuff digitally when it's supposed to be bigger than A4 in print.
4. You cannot use the artwork for commercial purposes without consulting me first. If you want to commission me with such purpose in mind, a different set of rules / prices might apply -- in that case, just contact me so we can discuss it.
5. I retain the right to the artwork and the right to publish it in my online galleries.
That about sums it up. If you're interested or if you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at afuta0-at-gmail.com